Between the 15th and 18th of May Barcelona will become the hotspot for the newest developments in the matter of food technology.
This fair attend to technology for the food and beverage industry and food process machinery and intermediate food product. So what is this exhibition really about?
- Machinery, equipment and technology for food and beverage processing (dairy products, fruit, vegetables, canned goods, fish and seafood, wine, spirits, soft drinks, mineral water, oil, etc.)
- Machinery, equipment and technology for the meat and meat products industry. Slaughterhouses, quartering rooms, meat product and meat derivative processors
- Equipment and technology for industrial and commercial refrigeration processes.
- Quality control equipment and systems.
- Cleaning, hygiene, safety and environmental protection equipment and systems.
- Engineering firms and turnkey projects.
- Packaging machinery and technology for the food, meat and beverage industry.
- Equipment and machinery for the sale of food and beverages.
- Services for the food, meat and beverage industry and trade.
- Intermediate food product (IFP): Special ingredients, Functional products (nutraceuticals), Food additives, natural additives, Enrichers (vitamins, minerals), Aromas and flavours, Spices and seasonings, Technological additives. Enzymes, Analysis laboratories, Technical consultancies.
For some figueres lovers:
- Total square metres: 45,000
Total exhibitors: 750
Total visitors: 50,000
Where does it take place? The adress of the venue is:
Fira de Barcelona
Recinto Ferial Gran Vía M2
Avenida Juan Carlos I, 58
08908 L’Hospitalet de Llobregat (Barcelona)
For more informations check out the official website.
If you are coming to Barcelona and you are still searching for an accommodations have a look at our website www.barcelona4seasons.com