Where to go shopping in Barcelona?
Barcelona is one of the most fashionable world cities. There are a lots of places where do shopping in Barcelona and if you are a shopaholic here are the best places to go :
– Paseo de Gracia : Here is the most luxurious street of Barcelona. It looks like an equivalent of of Champs Elysées in Paris or The 5th Avenue in New York. Here you will encounter store as Chanel, Carolina Herrera, and Rolex… In the same you could have a touristic walk here and see the Casa Batlló or the Casa Milà of Antoni Gaudi for Example.
– Portal de Angel : The pedestrian street starts from Plaza Cataluna. It’s one of the main commercial streets in Barcelona. Here you can find store as Zara, Corte Ingles, Mango, H&M for example.
– Princessa and Argenteria streets: Located in El Born district those two streets gather a lot of stores. This is the perfect place to find typical stores and buy presents or reminders.
Barcelona counts a lot of shopping centers, here are the main ones:
– The Maremagnum is a modern shopping center located next to the sea at the end of Las Ramblas street. Here you can enjoy a lot of shops or a cinema after being to the beach for example.
– Las Arenas is situated in the former bullring of the city at Plaza España. It’s an atypical shopping center which conserve the place.
– Diagonal Mar, This one is also located near to the sea at the end of the Diagonal Avenue and it’s one of the biggest of the city.
– La Maquinista is an exterior shopping center which looks as a little town and which is very enjoyable even if it’s not located in the city center.
– L’Illa Diagonal, here you will encounter shops as Primark, Decathlon for example, and this one is located in Avenue Diagonal.
Roca de village :
This is a special shopping center, it is an outlet village next to Barcelona, here you will encounter all the famous brands at better prices (Desigual, Guess, Sandro, Michael Kors and others). You can go there in one hour by bus or by train.
Have a good and enjoyable shopping time in Barcelona ! 🙂